Infinity Insurance Overview and Key Takeaways
Infinity is an auto insurance company mainly aimed at Hispanic consumers. In July 2018, Infinity was acquired by the nonstandard insurer, Kemper. Infinity also provides commercial auto insurance policies.
• High volume of customer complaints
• Number 2 US nonstandard auto insurer
• All website resources offered in Spanish
2.0 out of 5.0 stars
Infinity Insurance: Services
Infinity provides basic car insurance with the following extra options:
• DriverClub: Get 24/7 roadside assistance even when you’re a passenger in someone else’s vehicle. Using roadside assistance does not count as an insurance claim either
• Ride sharing: This bolt-on is available throughout metropolitan Miami, but does not cover waiting between rides
Infinity Insurance: Discounts
Discounts offered by Infinity include:
• Autopay discount
• Homeowner discount
• Multiple cars discount
• Paid in full discount
• Safe driving discount
• Switch and save discount
Infinity Insurance: Complaints
This company attracts far more complaints than you would expect for a firm of comparable size.
It would be a good idea to go check their BBB Complaints and other review websites before doing business with this company.
Infinity Insurance: What Else?
You can view or make changes to your policy on the website. All webpages are available in Spanish.
The app allows you to manage your policy and also to summon roadside assistance.
Here are the other forms of insurance this company provides:
• ATV insurance
• Boat insurance
• Commercial auto insurance
• Condo insurance
• Flood insurance
• Homeowners insurance
• Life insurance
• Mobile home insurance
• Motorcycle insurance
• Renters insurance
• RV insurance
• Umbrella insurance
Infinity Insurance: Pros and Cons
• Entire website available in Spanish
• Auto insurance for high-risk drivers
• Deep bench of insurance products
• Not ideal for standard drivers
• High volume of complaints