- 1 Pacific Debt Relief Review: There Is A Reason They Are Ranked #1
- 2 Highlights
- 3 Trade-Offs
- 4 What Is Pacific Debt Relief?
- 5 How Does Pacific Debt Relief Work?
- 6 Pacific Debt Summary
- 7 What Kind Of Loans Does Pacific Debt Relief Offer?
- 8 How To Qualify For Pacific Debt Relief
- 9 How To Sign Up For Pacific Debt
- 10 How Much Does Pacific Debt Relief Charge?
- 11 How Much Could You Save With Pacific Debt Relief?
- 12 What Is The Minimum Credit Score For A Pacific Debt Relief Loan?
- 13 How Long Does It Take For The Pacific Debt Relief Program To Begin Resolving Your Debt?
- 14 How Does Pacific Debt Relief Affect Your Credit?
- 15 How To Use Pacific Debt Relief’s Website
- 16 Pacific Debt Relief BBB Review
- 17 Is Pacific Debt Relief Legit?
- 18 LendingTree Review: Banks Competing For Your Personal Loan
- 19 LendingTree Loan Fast Facts
- 20 LendingTree Pros & Cons
- 21 LendingTree Cost Of Loan
- 22 LendingTree Qualification
- 23 LendingTree Reviews And Ratings
- 24 Is LendingTree Legit? Remember This…
If you are interested in a loan or if you need help resolving your debt, this review will be able to help you make an informed decision about which debt management company is right for you. We compare Pacific Debt Relief vs LendingTree in order to help you make the right decision.
Pacific Debt Relief Review: There Is A Reason They Are Ranked #1
You may have heard of Pacific Debt Relief if you are struggling with debt. Are you considering using a debt consolidation company to help you manage your debt? This company has been helping individuals reduce their unsecured debts since 2002. However, is it a legitimate company or a scam? We will examine the company’s history, services, and fees in order to determine if this is the best debt relief option for you.
In addition to credit card bills, medical bills, personal loans, and student loans, the debt settlement company consolidates unsecured debts. You’ll work with a debt counselor to create a debt consolidation plan to fit your budget. They’ll negotiate lower interest rates and monthly payments with your creditors once you join their program. They’ll work with you if you can’t make payments.
One of the things that set Pacificdebt.com apart from other debt consolidation companies is its experience. Pacific Debt has been in business for more than 20 years and has helped thousands of people get out of debt.
There’s also the $49 setup fee and $39 monthly fee with Pacific Debt Relief. That’s in addition to the online portal, customer support, and debt counseling services. There are no hidden fees or upfront charges with the service.
There is no scam going on with Pacific Debt Relief. They help with unsecured debt consolidation and have years of experience. Pacific Debt Relief is a debt relief option we recommend.
- You can get a free consultation without paying anything upfront
- After fees, you can save up to 35%
- Online account monitoring
- They rush you into making a decision in a hurry
- Some consumers lose 15% of their savings because of fees
- Pacific Debt’s relief program is only available in states where the company operates.
What Is Pacific Debt Relief?
Debt relief is about reducing your debt or eliminating it. This can be accomplished by negotiation, settlement, or bankruptcy. Since 2002, the firm has settled and resolved over $1 billion of outstanding debt. They’re a leading provider of debt relief services, and they’ve helped people reduce their medical and credit card debts.
These debt settlement companies are best for people having trouble making minimum payments and looking to reduce their debt.
People can need debt relief for a lot of different reasons. It is possible that you have lost your job and are unable to meet your monthly obligations. It may be that you have a medical emergency and can’t work. Whatever the reason, they’ll help you.
With an 85% success rate, you can rest assured they will do everything in their power to help you get out of debt.
How Does Pacific Debt Relief Work?
Using debt consolidation loans, Pacific Debt Relief Company can lower customers’ interest rates and monthly payments by negotiating with creditors. Their goal is to help people manage their money more effectively and avoid becoming indebted in the future by offering financial education.
You can pay off your credit card debt and unsecured loans more quickly with a low monthly payment. Pacific Debt Relief has helped thousands of people get out of debt.
Pacific Debt Summary
- Memberships in the American Fair Credit Council, Better Business Bureau, Consumer Affairs, and International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators
- Customers may contact a customer service representative by phone or online for a free consultation
- There is a fee of 15% to 25% of the total debt enrolled. The fee varies from state to state.
- Email or telephone support is available
- A debt must be at least $10,000 to be considered for acceptance. Except for consumer finance loans, payday loans, legal judgments, and medical debts, all unsecured debts must not yet be in collection.
- An informative blog on debt management is available for free
- Pacific Debt serves only 25 states
- Providing direct debt settlement negotiation services
- BBB A+ rating and Trustpilot 9.3 rating
- The turnaround time is approximately 24 to 48 months
What Kind Of Loans Does Pacific Debt Relief Offer?
Pacificdebt.com offers debt consolidation loans and home equity investment opportunities to help you get out of debt. With various loan options to choose from, they can tailor a debt relief solution to meet your specific requirements.
Whether you are looking for a debt settlement company or a debt management company, Pacific Debt Relief can assist you. Their objective is to negotiate lower interest rates and monthly payments on your behalf with a network of creditors. As a result, you may be able to save money every month, thereby allowing you to pay off your debt more quickly.
Despite the heavy burden of debt, you may be able to repay it using your home equity. With a home equity loan, your property is used as collateral, and you typically pay lower interest rates than with a credit card or personal loan, resulting in fewer interest payments. You can benefit from this type of loan if you need a fresh start and desire to get out of debt.
Regardless of your financial situation, there may be a debt relief solution that fits your needs.
How To Qualify For Pacific Debt Relief
The following information will assist you in determining whether you are eligible for a loan through Pacific Debt Relief if you are experiencing financial difficulties.
Applicants with Pacific Debt Relief must have a minimum of $10,000 in debt and a maximum of $100,000 in debt, as well as a good credit score and a steady income.
It is possible to get out of debt using Pacific Debt Relief’s debt relief loans if you meet these qualifications.
How To Sign Up For Pacific Debt
To determine if debt settlement is the right solution for you, a certified debt specialist will conduct a telephone consultation with you.
By following these steps, Pacific Debt can provide a free consultation online:
- See Pacific Debt Inc.
- Click Free Consultation for a free debt consultation
- After selecting your debt amount, click “See Savings”
- Select the amount you owe
- Choose your state
- After entering all necessary information, click Submit
How Much Does Pacific Debt Relief Charge?
There will be a difference in how much you pay in fees depending on how much you owe and the type of repayment plan you choose. Their fees are typically 15-25% of your enrolled debt, so if you owe $10,000, you will pay $1,500-$2,500 over the life of the loan.
If you need debt settlement services without hidden fees or surprises, Pacific Debt may be the right option for you. Your monthly payment will be determined by the terms of your debt consolidation loan.
How Much Could You Save With Pacific Debt Relief?
In case you are looking for ways to save money on your debt, Pacific Debt Relief might be a good choice. A typical saving of 50% could save you a substantial amount of money. Please note that these savings is before fees are applied.
When you take into account fees, average savings are 15% to 35%. Pacific Debt Relief may not be the best choice for those who wish to save as much as possible. Pacific Debt Relief could, however, be a good choice for those willing to sacrifice some potential savings for the convenience of working with a reputable company.
What Is The Minimum Credit Score For A Pacific Debt Relief Loan?
Pacific Debt Relief requires a credit score of 660 in order to apply for a loan. If your credit score is below this level, they may be able to work with you. Their loans have low-interest rates and flexible repayment terms. Your interest rates may, however, be higher if your credit is poorer than anticipated.
How Long Does It Take For The Pacific Debt Relief Program To Begin Resolving Your Debt?
Pacific Debt Relief claims to help you resolve your debts as quickly as possible. Following your enrollment, they will negotiate with your creditors to allow you to pay your debts in full.
It is their responsibility to work with you during this period to develop a budget and payment plan tailored to your unique financial situation during the debt resolution process, which typically takes between 12 and 36 months. They may be able to help you negotiate a lower interest rate or monthly payment amount with your creditor if you are experiencing difficulty paying your credit card debt.
How Does Pacific Debt Relief Affect Your Credit?
Certainly, debt relief can negatively affect your credit score. However, you may not be aware of the extent to which Pacific Debt Relief affects your score.
By negotiating with your creditors on your behalf, Pacific Debt Relief can help you reduce your monthly payments and/or interest rates. This process, known as debt settlement, may enable you to get out of debt more quickly.
You will make regular payments to them rather than directly to your creditors each month if your creditors accept their debt settlement offers.
It should be noted that although debt settlement is better for your credit than bankruptcy, it still results in a lower credit score when the debt is settled.
How To Use Pacific Debt Relief’s Website
There is a lot of useful information about debt relief on Pacific Debt Relief’s website. Here are some tips on how to take advantage of it.
Start by visiting Pacific Debt Relief’s “Calculate Your Savings” tool so you can see how much you can save when you work with them.
You should also take a look at the “Success Stories” section as it offers an excellent opportunity to learn more about Pacific Debt Relief.
The final step is to review the section entitled “Frequently Asked Questions” to find answers to your questions about consumer debt settlement and Pacific Debt Relief’s services.
You will soon be able to escape debt if you follow these simple steps.
Pacific Debt Relief BBB Review
You may be concerned about Pacific Debt Relief’s BBB rating if you are considering using them to resolve your debt issues. Here is Pacific Debt Relief’s BBB rating and complaint history.
As of 2010, Pacific Debt Relief is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and holds an A+ rating. Three complaints have been resolved in the past three years, and one complaint has recently been resolved. Despite the fact that this is not a perfect record, it does demonstrate that Pacific Debt Relief is generally responsive to complaints filed against it.
Take the time to review Pacific Debt Relief’s complaints history to gain a more thorough understanding of how the company operates. Given their BBB rating, you may want to consider Pacific Debt Relief if you wish to get your finances back on track.
The following are some BBB reviews of Pacific Debt Relief:
Brian D 07/22/2022
****** was super nice and eager to help. He didn’t hesitate to explain how things work and put me at ease. He wasn’t a fast talker like someone trying to make a sale. ****** made sure I fully understood the program and what the end result would be.
Is Pacific Debt Relief Legit?
Many people are wondering if this company is legit and whether it settles millions of dollars in consumer debt each month.
Pacific Debt Relief is a legitimate debt relief company that has provided debt relief to thousands of people. It has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and has been in business for over 20 years.
A serious drawback of this company is that they only offer service in half of the states nationwide. Additionally, you may not receive the most competitive offer. Consider finding a company that offers lower interest rates and fees.
Choosing Pacific Debt Relief is a wise decision if you are seeking a legit company to assist you in managing your debt.
LendingTree Review: Banks Competing For Your Personal Loan
Founded in 1997, LendingTree is an online lending marketplace that helps borrowers compare offers from numerous lenders. LendingTree’s goal is to simplify the loan research process for borrowers. As one of the leading online lending marketplaces, LendingTree offers borrowers a convenient method of comparing offers from multiple lenders.
LendingTree Loan Fast Facts
Loan amounts range from $1,000 to $50,000
APRs range from 3.99% to 35.99%
629 is the minimum credit score required
- There are a variety of types of personal loans available, including secured and unsecured loans
- It is possible for repayment terms to vary depending on the lender
- Taking out a loan directly or through a marketplace: Marketplace
- Turnaround times vary depending on the lender
- A variety of loan options are available for comparison
LendingTree Pros & Cons
- For pre-qualification, most lenders accept a single application
- Loans of up to $50,000 are available
- Your loan can be used for any purpose you choose
- There are high ratings on BBB and Trustpilot
- Customer service that is responsive
- There may be a difference in rates since this is not a direct lender
- The credit rating must be good to excellent
- Network partners may contact the company frequently and send emails to it
LendingTree Cost Of Loan
It is important to note, however, that only individuals with good to excellent credit are eligible for low-interest rates from LendingTree. All other fees will be determined by the lender.
In order to become a LendingTree customer, you must meet the following criteria:
- United States citizen or permanent resident
- There is a minimum age requirement of 18 years old
- A valid bank account
- Proof of income must be provided
Additionally, LendingTree requires the following information to process your loan application:
- A government-issued identification card
- Recent pay stubs
- Proof of address
- A FICO score of at least 629
Once you have met all the requirements, you will be able to get started with LendingTree by following these steps:
- Click on Go to LendingTree to begin the application process
- Select the purpose of your loan and the amount you wish to borrow
- It is necessary to provide information regarding your contact information and some financial details
- If you wish to apply with a co-borrower, you will be required to provide their personal information.
- You may submit your application by clicking See Your Results after entering the last four digits of your Social Security number.
As soon as you have been approved, which usually takes a few minutes, you will be presented with at least five loan options based on your credit rating and loan amount. When you have selected the best option for your needs, the lender will contact you directly.
LendingTree Reviews And Ratings
LendingTree has received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
The number of positive customer reviews for LendingTree is greater than that of negative reviews.
With an average rating of 4.4 stars, it has received over 8,000 reviews on Trustpilot. People who write negative reviews on Trustpilot are usually customers who were unable to contact a lender, or, in some cases, were matched with lenders but were not able to find a lender that met their needs.
Is LendingTree Legit? Remember This…
- If you are concerned about the information that you submit to Lending Tree being shared with their partnered lenders, consider applying directly to a lender of your choice.
- Since Lending Tree is an online personal loan marketplace, no funding is involved. You can use it to locate a suitable lender and compare loans.
- You should review your lender’s repayment policy for information regarding repayment methods and late fees. Lending Tree does not set your interest rate or repayment period explicitly.
- Lending Tree offers personal loans for a variety of reasons, including medical expenses, major purchases, and debt consolidation.
- Lending Tree does not conduct a hard credit check. By filling out the online form, you are not negatively affecting your credit score, but your lender may eventually conduct one, which may temporarily lower it.
- Lending Tree and your lender should be contacted whenever you have questions.