- 1 Pacific Debt Relief Review: There Is A Reason They Are Ranked #1
- 2 Highlights
- 3 Trade-Offs
- 4 What Is Pacific Debt Relief?
- 5 How Does Pacific Debt Relief Work?
- 6 Pacific Debt Summary
- 7 What Kind Of Loans Does Pacific Debt Relief Offer?
- 8 How To Qualify For Pacific Debt Relief
- 9 How To Sign Up With Pacific Debt
- 10 How Much Does It Cost To Use Pacific Debt?
- 11 How Much Could You Save With Pacific Debt Relief?
- 12 What Is The Minimum Credit Score For A Pacific Debt Relief Loan?
- 13 How Long Does It Take For The Pacific Debt Relief Program To Begin Resolving Your Debt?
- 14 How Does Pacific Debt Relief Affect Your Credit?
- 15 How To Use Pacific Debt Relief’s Website
- 16 Pacific Debt Relief BBB review
- 17 Is Pacific Debt Relief Legit?
- 18 Monevo Review: An Award-Winning Personal Loan Marketplace
- 19 Monevo Loan Fast Facts
- 20 Monevo Pros & Cons
- 21 Monevo Cost Of Loan
- 22 Monevo Qualification
- 23 Monevo Reviews And Ratings
- 24 Is Monevo Legit? Remember This…
Pacific Debt Relief Review: There Is A Reason They Are Ranked #1
The Pacific Debt Relief company has been helping people reduce their unsecured debts since 2002. They have received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and have assisted thousands of people in resolving their debt problems. Is Pacific Debt Relief a scam? We will examine Pacific Debt Relief’s history, services, and fees to determine if it is the right company for you.
Among the debt consolidation services offered by the debt settlement company are the consolidation of credit cards, medical bills, personal loans, student loans, and more. Upon enrolling in their debt consolidation program, they will contact your creditors to negotiate lower interest rates and monthly payments. Their debt counselors will work with you to develop a debt consolidation plan that meets your financial needs. In the event that you are having difficulty making payments, they will work with you to find a solution.
A significant difference between Pacificdebt.com and other debt consolidation companies is its experience. Pacific Debt has assisted thousands of clients in paying off unsecured debts over the past 20 years. Pacific Debt has been in business for over twenty years.
Furthermore, Pacific Debt Relief charges a fee. Initially, there is a $49 setup fee and a $39 monthly fee. The fee includes access to their online portal, customer support, and debt counseling services. There are no upfront costs or hidden fees.
In recent years, a wide variety of debt consolidation companies have emerged. However, not all of these are legitimate. Pacific Debt Relief is a legitimate debt consolidation company that can help you reduce your unsecured debts.
- Free consultation and no upfront costs
- Savings after fees could reach 35%
- Online account monitoring
- Staff rushes you to make a decision
- Consumers can lose 15% on savings due to fees
- Only states where Pacific Debt operates are eligible for its relief program.
What Is Pacific Debt Relief?
In terms of debt relief, it can be hard to know where to turn, or how to get out from under the mountain of bills and payments. However, there are some options that can help. 30,000 clients have been helped to settle or resolve over $1 billion in outstanding debts through negotiation, settlement, or bankruptcy by the firm. They have helped thousands of people get out of credit cards and medical debts.
A debt settlement company can negotiate with your creditors on your behalf to lower your debt balance and monthly payments on your behalf. Consumers struggling to make minimum payments may find debt settlement to be a good option.
Debtors may need debt relief for a variety of reasons. Perhaps they have lost their jobs and are unable to meet their financial obligations.
The company has an 85% success rate, so you can be sure they’ll do everything they can to help you.
How Does Pacific Debt Relief Work?
Individuals can reduce their credit card debt through debt consolidation loans offered by Pacific Debt Relief. To help people manage their money better and avoid debt in the future, the company negotiates with its creditors to lower their interest rates and monthly payments.
Through Pacific Debt Relief, many people have become debt-free and save on interest by consolidating credit card debt with unsecured loans.
Pacific Debt Summary
- Associations: American Fair Credit Council, Better Business Bureau, Consumer Affairs, International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators
- Customer service representatives are available for free phone calls and online consultations
- Fees range from 15% to 25% of the total debt enrolled. States charge different fees.
- Email or phone support
- All unsecured debt except consumer finance loans, payday loans, legal judgments, and medical debts not already in collections will be accepted.
- An informative blog about debt management
- Pacific Debt is available in 25 states only
- Direct negotiation for debt settlement
- BBB A+ rating and Trustpilot 9.3 rating
- Turnaround time: 24 to 48 months
What Kind Of Loans Does Pacific Debt Relief Offer?
Through Pacificdebt.com, you can consolidate your debt and invest in your home equity to get out of debt. They offer various loans to tailor a debt relief solution for you.
Through their network of creditors, Pacific Debt Relief can negotiate lower interest rates and monthly payments on your behalf. By doing so, you save money each month to pay off your debt more quickly.
You may be able to obtain funds through this type of loan to pay off your debt and start anew. Home equity loans can save you money on interest payments compared to credit cards or personal loans.
Regardless of your financial situation, Pacific Debt Relief may be able to help.
How To Qualify For Pacific Debt Relief
A debt relief company may be a good option if you have debt problems and need assistance getting back on track. Pacific Debt Relief’s eligibility requirements can be found below.
Applicants must have a minimum of $10,000 in debt and a maximum of $100,000 in debt in order to qualify for a debt consolidation loan through Pacific Debt Relief.
As opposed to other debt relief companies, Pacific Debt Relief offers debt relief loans to those who meet these criteria. The process is straightforward and can speed up the process of reducing your debt.
How To Sign Up With Pacific Debt
As part of the enrollment process, a certified debt specialist will ask you about your financial situation in order to determine whether you are a good candidate for the debt settlement program.
Pacific Debt can be contacted for a free consultation by following the steps below:
- Take a look at Pacific Debt Inc.’s website
- Click on Free Consultation to receive a free debt consultation
- After selecting your debt amount, click on See Savings
- You can decide how far behind you are
- Choose your state
- Enter all your contact info
How Much Does It Cost To Use Pacific Debt?
It depends on how much debt you have and what type of repayment plan you have. For example, if you have $10,000 in debt, you’ll pay $1,500-$2,500.
Pacific Debt does not charge any upfront fees for its services. If you’re looking for debt settlement services without hidden costs or surprises, Pacific Debt may be the right choice.
How Much Could You Save With Pacific Debt Relief?
Pacific Debt Relief might be a good option if you’re looking to save on your debt. You could save a lot of money with an average savings of 50%.
Taking fees into account, Pacific Debt Relief usually saves between 15% and 35%. If you want to save the most money, Pacific Debt Relief might not be the best option. You could, however, sacrifice some potential savings for the convenience of working with a reputable company, so Pacific Debt Relief might be an option for you.
What Is The Minimum Credit Score For A Pacific Debt Relief Loan?
For Pacific Debt Relief loans, you’ll need a credit score of 660 or higher. However, they may be able to work with you if your score is below this. Their loans have low-interest rates and flexible repayment terms.
How Long Does It Take For The Pacific Debt Relief Program To Begin Resolving Your Debt?
Using Pacific Debt Relief, you can eliminate debt quickly and easily. They work with your creditors to negotiate a debt consolidation loan, so you can pay off your debt in full.
As part of this process, they will work with you to create a budget and payment plan tailored to your unique financial situation in order to resolve your debts within 12 to 36 months. If you are having difficulty making payments on your credit card debt, your creditors may be able to negotiate a lower interest rate or monthly payment.
How Does Pacific Debt Relief Affect Your Credit?
Debt relief can adversely affect your credit score. However, you might not be aware of Pacific Debt Relief’s direct impact on your score.
When you enroll in a debt relief program, Pacific Debt Relief will negotiate with your creditors on your behalf to reduce your monthly payments and interest rates.
In the event that your creditors accept your debt settlement offer, you will be required to make monthly payments to them instead of directly to them. They will hold onto these payments until sufficient funds have been collected to pay your debt.
The credit bureaus will report your debt as “settled” once the debt has been paid off. As a result, your credit score will suffer. However, settling your debts is still a better option than declaring bankruptcy.
How To Use Pacific Debt Relief’s Website
Here are some tips for making the most of Pacific Debt Relief’s website.
Using the “Calculate Your Savings” tool will help you to determine how much money you can save.
As a next step, you should review the “Success Stories” section. Viewing real-life examples of Pacific Debt Relief’s work is an invaluable learning opportunity.
Finally, if you have any questions concerning debt settlement or Pacific Debt Relief, please refer to the “Frequently Asked Questions” section.
In just a few simple steps, you will be well on your way to debt relief.
Pacific Debt Relief BBB review
If you are considering Pacific Debt Relief as a solution to your debt issues, you may be wondering about their BBB rating. Here is the lowdown on Pacific Debt Relief’s BBB rating and complaints history.
Pacific Debt Relief has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2010 and is rated A+. They have closed three complaints in the last three years and only one in the previous 12 months. While this is not a perfect record, it does indicate that they are generally responsive to complaints that are filed against them.
It might be a good idea to consider using Pacific Debt Relief to assist you in improving your financial situation. Their BBB rating can provide you with some insight into the company. Take some time to browse their complaints history in order to gain an understanding of their approach to customer service.
Is Pacific Debt Relief Legit?
You are not the only person who questions the legitimacy of this company. Many are wondering whether this company is capable of settling millions of dollars in consumer debt each month.
Pacific Debt Relief is a legitimate company that has helped thousands of people overcome debt. They have been around for over 20 years, and their Better Business Bureau rating is A+.
There’s only half of the states they serve, and you might not get the best deal. You might find a company that offers a lower interest rate or fee.
In spite of that, Pacific Debt Relief is a legit debt relief company that can help you get out of debt.
Monevo Review: An Award-Winning Personal Loan Marketplace
Monevo is a personal loan marketplace that assists consumers in finding the best rates from a variety of lenders. Based in San Diego, California, Monevo is the largest personal loan marketplace in Europe, offering low rates and rapid approvals for borrowers.
Monevo Loan Fast Facts
Depending on the amount of the loan, it can range from $500 to $100,000
APRs range from 3.49% to 35.99%
The credit score doesn’t matter
- Loan type: Unsecured personal loans with fixed rates
- Terms: 3 months to 7 years
- Direct lender or marketplace: Marketplace
- The turnaround time varies by lender
- It’s best for: People looking for a good deal
Monevo Pros & Cons
- There are different loan amounts
- Easy online form
- Monevo’s online form doesn’t affect credit scores.
- They’re transparent and upfront with their partners.
- The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 named it the fastest-growing financial technology company in the UK in 2013 and the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise in Innovation in 2017.
- They don’t have a lot of lending partners.
- You’ll get a lot of calls and emails from lenders.
- Manual and automatic underwriting
Monevo Cost Of Loan
As Monevo works with a variety of lenders, loan costs, interest rates, penalties, and fees can vary. To obtain an accurate estimate of the cost of your loan, contact your preferred lender directly. Monevo’s lenders typically offer interest rates ranging from 3.49% to 35.99%, depending on the credit history of the borrower.
To begin, you must meet the following criteria:
- A minimum age of 18 is required
- It is necessary to have a bank account
- U.S. citizen or resident
- A credit score of at least 450 is required
You must also have access to the following information in order to apply for Monevo:
- Your annual income before taxes
- The social security number
- Your credit score
The following steps will guide you through the process of getting started with Monevo once you have met all the requirements:
- Your credit score, loan amount, and loan purpose must be entered.
- You will be asked to enter your social security number as well as your annual income.
- The terms and conditions of Monevo must be accepted.
- By clicking “Get Your Results,” you can submit your form.
If you proceed with the service, they will find a suitable partner within their network. If you are approved in one day, you will receive your funds within seven days.
Monevo Reviews And Ratings
Monevo has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
Based on 249 verified reviews, Monevo has achieved a Gold Trusted Service Award from Feefo, earning a very respectable rating of 4.5 out of 5. A majority of complaints are attributed to people being unable to contact a lender or being matched with lenders but not finding an appropriate lender.
Is Monevo Legit? Remember This…
- When you use Monevo to connect with lenders, your credit score will not be affected. However, you should expect your lender will eventually perform a credit check, temporarily lowering your credit score.
- If you are concerned about the security of your personal information, you should consider applying directly to a lender of your choice.
- You can use it to find and compare lenders and find a lender that is suitable for you. They are an online marketplace for personal loans and do not fund loans.
- Within seven days of approval, you will receive your funds. Depending on the lender, it may take as little as one business day, but sometimes it may take longer.
- Your lender will provide you with a repayment schedule as well as any additional fees you may be required to pay.
- If you have any questions, be sure to contact your lender.
- They have significant technology partners around the world.