With StopIRSDebt, individuals and businesses across 50 states (and Washington, DC) can obtain the tax relief they require. Founded in 2001, the company has a long history of success.
There have been thousands of people who have found relief from their tax debt through StopIRSDebt.com (appealing tax liens, tax levies, wage garnishment, and many more). StopIRSDebt.com is the website that provides taxpayers with the opportunity to seek relief from the IRS as well as state tax authorities.
The specialists at Stop IRS Debt can assist you when the IRS comes after your wages or savings account in addition to offering a wide range of tax debt services.
An average tax relief service costs between $1,500 and $2,500 depending on the type of service. It is important to note that each client’s IRS problems will vary, so please contact us to get an exact quote. After it was established in 2001, the purpose of StopIRSDebt.com was to help people resolve their IRS debt issues after.
- Your case can be handled by a CPA, an attorney, or an enrolled agent. For complex cases, they have a team of tax attorneys and CPAs, while for simpler cases, they have enrolled agents.
- Twenty thousand dollars is the minimum tax debt. The IRS Debt Stop program only works for taxpayers who owe at least $20,000.
- An average fee of $3,000 is charged. The price of StopIRSDebt.com’s services will vary depending on the complexity of the case.
- In case you are not satisfied with their services or want to cancel your account, their team may offer you a refund (terms and conditions apply).
- Retainer fees are not charged. To begin working on your case, you do not need to pay a retainer.
- State tax relief. State tax debt can also be relieved through its tax relief services.
- There are no retainers to be paid.
- Scheduled payments are made according to your convenience.
- The company has enrolled agents, CPAs, and tax lawyers on staff.
- There is a higher-than-average requirement for tax debt.
- It is guaranteed that you will get your money back up to a certain amount.
What Is The Cost Of StopIRSDebt Services?
It will depend on the details of your case as to the amount you will be required to pay attorney’s fees to resolve your IRS debt. Approximately $3,000 is the average amount that customers are expected to pay, according to StopIRSDebt.
What Payment Options Does StopIRSDebt Offer?
With StopIRSDebt, you do not have to pay their fees in one lump sum, since they offer flexible payment plans.
Is There A Money-Back Guarantee?
You can be assured that StopIRSDebt is committed to ensuring your satisfaction. It is possible to get your money back from them if you are not satisfied with their services. You can learn more about the terms and conditions of the money-back guarantee by visiting the website.
Is There A Retainer Fee?
If you are having problems paying your IRS taxes, StopIRSDebt is the best way to solve them. With our service, you will not have to pay a retainer fee, so you can start saving money right away.
How Much Do They Consider As A Minimum Tax Debt?
Tax debts must be paid in full by taxpayers to avoid penalties imposed by the IRS, but if taxpayers find themselves struggling with tax debt, some options can help. It is only StopIRSDebt that will consider customers with at least $20,000 in tax debt before they can be considered.
What Types Of Customers Does This Company Accept?
Taxes are something no one wants to deal with, regardless of whether they are for personal or business reasons. To assist people in reducing their tax debt, StopIRSDebt has specialized in helping people get the tax relief they need.
Are They Able To Handle Currently Not Collectible Cases?
There has been a determination by the IRS that you do not have the assets or income required to repay your tax debt. It is referred to as a “current not collectible” status, also known as a CNC status. With StopIRSDebt, you can negotiate with the IRS if you are in CNC status. No matter the expiration date of your CNC case, they will consider it regardless.
How Does It Handle Installment Agreement Cases?
In many cases, even when you are not at risk of default, they will work with you to create a manageable installment agreement. Knowing that IRS debt can be overwhelming, they are here to help you in any way they can.
Despite the positive aspects of StopIRSDebt, its lack of transparency is one of the most concerning aspects. There is no identification of the company’s key employees, nor does it provide any clues as to its corporate identity, so consumers do not know to whom they entrust their tax relief. StopIRSDebt has a lot going for it, so it is disappointing that there is such a lack of information available about it.