There is no doubt that tax season is a time of stress and anxiety for many people. The reason for this is usually that people feel pressured to make sure everything is done correctly. As a way to ease the burden, many people seek the assistance of companies to help ease the burden.
Tax time can be a challenging time for people, whether they are preparing their basic income taxes or dealing with a more complicated financial situation. Perfect Tax Relief is a tax relief company that offers tax relief to individuals. Check out our company review here.
What Is Perfect Tax Relief?
It is important to note that Perfect Tax Relief is a full-service tax relief company like other tax relief firms. To help customers settle their tax debt, the company offers to help them negotiate lower amounts owed or help them establish an affordable repayment plan if they are facing financial difficulty. There are tax experts who can take care of a variety of tax disputes, from completing unfiled tax returns to getting legal penalty abatements to stopping IRS wage garnishments through the help of these tax experts.
What Type Of Services Does Perfect Tax Relief Offer?
Tax debt relief services offered by Perfect Tax Relief include:
- Wage garnishment by IRS: The IRS may garnish your wages to repay taxes you owe. Perfect Tax Relief can help you stop wage garnishments from the IRS, often within a day.
- Tax returns that have not been filed: They can retrieve lost W-2 forms from the IRS and get you caught up on any unfiled returns.
- Tax relief from the state: When you owe money to the state, they may take action to collect what is owed. This can include garnishing your paycheck or seizing your property. Perfect Tax Relief can help you prevent this from happening.
- IRS tax relief: With Perfect Tax Relief, you can set up a payment plan that fits your budget and stop further tax or bank levies.
- Requests under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA): Perfect Tax Relief files these requests to provide you with information about the data the IRS uses to determine your taxes, penalties, or interest. By doing so, you can be sure that the tax information you receive is accurate.
- Appealing an IRS decision: By working with a tax professional, you can appeal an IRS collection decision. For example, this can be done when your property has been seized unjustly.
- Appealing to the IRS: Perfect Tax Relief appeals to the IRS to have their decision changed. To explain their side of the story, they will request a conference in appeal.
- Tax relief for innocent spouses: For those who have filed joint tax returns with their spouses and are now facing IRS penalties due to their actions, there is relief available. The company can request this information from the IRS.
- Installment agreements: To achieve a manageable installment agreement, Perfect Tax Relief can assist. There are only certain circumstances in which you are unable to pay the full amount you owe the IRS.
- Fraudulent investment representation: If you were a victim of a fraudulent investment scheme, you may be able to recover some of your losses.
- Representation during audits: You can hire a tax professional to represent you during an audit.
- Subordination of liens: If you are experiencing difficulties selling or refinancing your property due to a tax lien, Perfect Tax Relief can assist you.
- Compromise offer: There is a possibility that you will only have to pay a small portion of your tax debt to settle with the IRS.
- Reductions in payroll taxes: The purpose of this service is to help businesses that need to reduce their payroll taxes owed.
- Interest and penalty abatement: When divorce, illness, or death are beyond your control, Perfect Tax Relief might be able to waive penalties.
- Tax advice: The perfect tax relief team is here to assist you in understanding your rights when it comes to complicated tax situations such as an expired statute of limitations or bankruptcy.
How Do They Work?
The Perfect Tax Relief team will be happy to provide you with a free and confidential consultation. Once this has been completed, the company will inform you of what type of settlement you can expect. If you decide to move forward, a team of tax experts will create a strategy for your case and take care of it from there.
Tax relief companies take a series of steps when working to settle their tax debt with the IRS, and there are a few of these steps that they follow. The first thing they will do is place a hold on your case, which will prevent any collection activities from taking place in the future. Following that, their tax experts will be able to do a full discovery by pulling your tax transcripts for further analysis. Lastly, your tax professional will work with you to get a settlement that is as beneficial to you as possible. In the best-case scenario, you would only be required to pay a portion of your debt.
Perfect Tax Relief Reviews By The BBB
It should be noted that Perfect Tax Relief has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2015, and as of this writing, it has a 4.76/5 rating out of 17 reviews. Even though only one complaint has been resolved, the majority of the ratings are positive.
Pacific Tax Relief: How Much Does It Charge?
There is no charge for the initial consultation. It is during the consultation that the company explains what the cost of its services will be.
Is There Any Type Of Guarantee From This Company?
There is a guarantee from the company that you will be represented by an enrolled agent, certified public accountant, or tax attorney. During the initial consultation, it is also a good idea to ask about other guarantees that are available.
Perfect Tax Relief is an excellent choice for anyone who needs help with their tax relief. Their team of CPAs enrolled agents, and tax attorneys can help you get your taxes under control with a personalized plan. To your specific situation and inquire about pricing and guarantees, you can request a free consultation from our team. The Perfect Tax Relief service is a good choice for anyone who is looking to get their taxes back on track as soon as possible.